Thursday, December 4, 2014

Famous People Tag


Hamlette, my fellow Asgardian princess, tagged me for the Famous People Tag.

*snort* That's why I should write these things at 7 p.m., not 10 p.m.

And then, because it takes me so long to get it together, Elizabeth Anne, from Incidents of a Literary Nature, tagged me for it, too. So here goes nothin'.

#1 Who's your favorite singer/group?

Ooh, I'm dividing this into singer and group. Favorite singer is either Peter or Evynne Hollens, which I blabbered about here. They are the absolute nicest, most talented, most humble people ever. Peter can sing ANYTHING. Evynne has a brilliant soprano, and I want to sing like her someday. And they're both very easy to listen to. Check out their 'Phantom of the Opera':


Favorite group is probably Selah. I love their sound, and they always sing songs that are so obviously worshipful. This one is my favorite of theirs:


#2 If your favorite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?

HAHAHA HGS HGSHAHAHA HSA HAHAHAHAA BAA H AV AV.
Ahem. I actually discussed this with my friend just last week. What would I seriously do if Chris Hemsworth walked into the room......

First, I would stand with a dazed look on my face for about 2 minutes wondering if this was real. When I come out of the trance, I think I would start grinning and blushing like an idiot. Then I would go introduce myself and offer to shake his hand. I think the first coherent thing out of my mouth would be "Your work is amazing. I just love your performance in Snow White." And then the second coherent thing out of my mouth would be "Your wife is gorgeous, and your kids are absolutely adorable." And then I would try to say something coherent about how much Thor means to me, but it would come out all wrong, and I would look like an idiot. :D


(I just really like this picture.)

#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?

Miley Cyrus. I never loved her, but I kinda always liked Hannah Montana. It was part of my childhood, and Miley is a month younger than me, so we sorta 'grew up' together. Or rather, I grew up; she grew into some unrecognizable semblance of personhood.

#4 Name a famous person you like whose name starts with a V.
10 minutes later...Viggo Mortensen. He's the only one I can think of.

#5 What's one of your favorite red-carpet dresses?
Well...she didn't wear it on the red carpet, and I'm really not a fan of that neckline, but I thought P!nk looked stunning when she sang at the Oscars this year.


#6 Who's your favorite Royal person?
Well, I have always been enamored with Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, or at least her style. And judging strictly by her public persona and the few statements she's made, she seems like a really nice, realistic kind of person.

Also, I recently discovered the newly-crowned Queen Letizia of Spain. She also has impeccable style, and she's also a commoner who married into royalty. Also, her daughters look so sweet and charming.


#7 Who's your favorite child actor/tress?
Uhm...wow, this is hard. Oh, I know! Bailee Madison. She isn't very famous, but I fell in love with her in Saving Sarah Cain. Bailee is just adorable and perky and funny. She has this face that you could recognize anywhere.



#8 Is there an actor/actress you actually like their private lives of? (Not sure if that last question was properly phrased.)
I'm not sure that's phrased properly, either.....hahaha. I don't really 'stalk' celebrities too much, but I have been watching Elsa Pataky's Instagram ever since she and Chris's twins were born. Because their daughter is so cute, and who doesn't love baby pictures?

#9 Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years?
I honestly don't know. I don't have enough life experience to judge this.

#10 What's the weirdest famous-people name?
Mmmm....I can't choose between Gwyneth's daughter Apple, or that dude's daughter Harley Quinn, or the child of the world's biggest egos, North West.

#11 Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?
I've been told about 11 times (so far) that I look like Drew Barrymore, and recently I was told I look like Amanda Seyfried. (Which I totally don't see.)


#12 Share your favorite famous-person quote.
Well, I recently discovered the gem known as Dorothy Parker.





#13 Who's your favorite dancer?
(Who came up with these questions?!?) Well...I love Gene Kelly's scene in Singing in the Rain.

#14 Why is your favorite actress your favorite one? When did you decide that she was your favorite?
Well, I've loved Amy Adams ever since Enchanted. She was adorable in that, but she also does gritty roles, like The Fighter and American Hustle. That impresses me. But......Julie Andrews has been my idol ever since I was 5, I think. My dad raised me on The Sound of Music and she's basically the perfect lady. My dream is to sing like her one day (and like Evynne, too ;-D )

#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
I have. Well, sort of famous, anyways. I live 2-3 hours from the Duggar family, and they hang out at this family center sometimes. My youth group had an outing there 2 years in a row. Long story short--I have played broomball with (most of) the Duggars twice. :-). I talked to Jill once, but I was caught off guard, so all I could say was "Hey, y'all are cool, and I memorized the order of the kids." But, hey, I made it into Josh Duggar's picture.

 
A photo posted by Josh Duggar (@joshduggar) on



See, that's me, right in the middle, in the jean skirt, with the blue hoodie. That's my brain sister, Kelly, in the stripes.

And we took a (really grainy) picture:


For what it's worth, Josh is a horrible broomball player. He spent 3/4 of the game wandering around the outside of the action taking pics and vids with his stupid iPhone. Grr. I wanted to mysteriously lose control of my broomball stick. But the girls seemed nice.

Alright, so I'm supposed to tag the last 10 people who commented on my blog. I'm not sure if more than 10 people even comment here, so if you've already done this, you're good! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Heehee, I made these questions up! I loved reading your answers, dear! Thanks for tagging me, but I've already done this tag. :-)

    ReplyDelete